Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Roy Plumstead
26-11-2017, 11:42 AM
Roy Plumstead
It is with sadness that the Club announces the death of Roy Plumstead. who passed away at Priscilla Bacon Lodge on November 13th, 2017 aged 66 years. Roy was a member of WDAC for over 30 years, serving both as a committee member and until recently Vice Chairman. Roy was usually to be seen at Rackheath Springs which held his passion for many years. He was a regular on club working parties and was always available when help was needed. He will be solely missed as both a club member and friend to many.
The funeral service will take place at St Faith's Crematorium at 12.30 pm on Monday, December 4th 2017. Family flowers only but donations, if desired, to Priscilla Bacon Lodge Support Group. Please make cheques payable to the charity. Broadland Funeral Service, 102 Norwich Road, Wroxham, Norwich, NR12 8RY Tel: 01603783797
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2017, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2017 02:48 PM by PhillH82.)
RE: Roy Plumstead
RIP mate catch a biggun up there

True friend and gentleman to many you will be fondly missed

Committee member who's always around to help contact me with any problems.

"Leave nothing but footprints take nothing but photos"
[b[/b]
26-11-2017, 10:11 PM
RE: Roy Plumstead
RIP Roy, what a great guy. He will be very much missed.
I remember some years ago sitting at roys house and him showing me his carp photo album, that guy had some awesome carp back in the early days on some what became very historic venues.
The Springs won't be the same without seeing Roy down there.

Mobile: 07710268854
mhammond57@hotmail.com

All round Angler.