- Fishing Licences: Environment Agency fishing rod licenses are required on all club facilities and must be carried at all times.
- Junior Members: Juniors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult member (aged over 21) at all times.
- Guests: Members are allowed to take a guest twice a year and must notify the Club Bailiff, Rodney Green, by text on 07387 075727 in advance. The member must accompany the guest and make them aware of and ensure they adhere to all club rules. If the guest is using their own car then they must display a note on the dashboard stating they are a guest and the member’s membership number.
- Access & Security: Access to club facilities is for members only. Any lock combinations/keys are to be kept secure. All gates are to be kept shut and locked with the gate code's scrambled.
- Swims / Rod Limits: Fishing is from designated swims only. Two rods maximum are allowed on all club facilities. Any spare made up rods must be kept away from the bank.
- Keep nets / Unhooking Mats: Keep nets are banned on all club facilities except in authorized matches. Carp sacks are not permitted. If any fish are placed on the ground then an unhooking mat must be used.
- Rubbish: All rubbish and discarded tackle must be taken home and disposed of correctly.
- Dogs: These are not permitted on any club facility.
- Banned items: The following are all banned on club facilities – Barbed Hooks, Lead Core, No fixed leads, Braided main line for any purpose, Bait Boats and Nut based products.
- Fish Movement: No fish are allowed to be removed / introduced from or to any club water. This includes for use as dead / live bait.
Please be aware that in addition to the general club rules, some lakes may have their rules that must be observed. See Lakes and Facilities for additional rules.
Click the button below to review our Articles of Association